Menopause by Design
What symptoms are common for Vata, Pitta, or Kapha types of menopause?
The significance of oiling your body
Checklists of what balances hormones
Watch Video 1 Here
Watch Video 2 Here
Discover & Start to Apply Warm Herbal Oil
What is the most important place for you to start using warm oil?
- Head – stress, sleep, hot flashes
- Eyes – strained eyes, too much screen work, needing a lens prescription change
- Ears – ringing in the ears,
- Nose – stress, sleep, hot flashes, facial wrinkles, sinus congestion or allergies
- Whole body – stress, pains, fatigue, sleep
- Vagina – dryness, painful sex
- Colon – all of the above, constipation
Make a list, changing the order to what priorities you need.
Then, every day this week, get started applying warm oil to your #1 place, and schedule to add in #2 next week, #3 the following.
Reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a recommendation for herbal Ayurvedic oils specific to your condition.
Learn to Do Less
Isn’t it time you changed your relationship to stress? We know stress is the #1 hormone disruptor based on our lifestyle which is in our control.
Make a list of the specific things that stress you out.
Then, examine the ones that overwhelm you the least, and start to engage differently.
How can I flip my current way of thinking about this 180 degrees?
What can I do less of?
What’s the one thing I can do to make everything else easier, or unnecessary?
Checklists to Balance Hormones
Here’s a bit about what to favor to balance hormones, and what to avoid:
- cultivating her wisdom,
- feeling great in her body,
- knowing her strengths,
- composting her history
- embracing her beautiful, imperfect self
- integrating her shadows,
- contributing to change the world around her,
- being sensual beyond expectations,
- invoking change like never before,
- feeling incredible in her physical body and confident she’s positioning herself for health in the decades to come,
- reigniting her creative obsessions and
- hearing a positive, rather than punishing, inner voice
I am a leader in the menopause revolution, shedding the taboos attached to menopause that increase the doubt and anxiety already activated by our physical changes